- CHEATING WILL GET YOU KICKED
- When a play has an Ability/Attribute at four dots they are allowed to re-roll 10’s when using their specialty and allowed to pull one 1 from their roll. If they player has five dots the player is allowed to re-rolls 10’s no matter if specialty and allowed to pull two 1’s from their roll.
- Players are only allowed to raise each Ability/Attribute once per chapter in the game. This helps keep the feeling of realism.
- Players are asked to keep their character backgrounds and sheet secret if possibly. Looking upon another players character sheet will be look poorly upon and you may be moved.
- Players are asked, not required though, to keep track of how much experience they gain and where they spend it. This makes things easier JUST IN CASE something happens and a character sheet needs to be remade.
- Journals are not require though for each entry written the player will be allotted . This applies only to entry that happen in game. Players have until the next game to complete their journals and receive their experience.
- Players must abide the assign seating. This way quieter players are able to make their voices heard and newer players can get the attention they need. If there are concerns about where you sit please contact thelastredebull and the appropriate adjustments will be made for next game. Note: it may take a couple of tries to get everyone situation perfectly.
- All players are welcome to take breaks as needed. If work, school, whatever become a problem players may contact thelastredbull and you’ll be taking out of the game. However you will be able to come back at any time. Please let thelastredbull know in advanced.
- With that said, players asked to leave the game will not be allowed to return to the game.
- Chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum I hate the most. Don’t have it at table.